Over 3,5 million tickets sold
4,000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in Euro with no hidden fees
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 14 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 95.80
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, th, 14 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 61.80
3. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, th, 14 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From € 23.50
4. Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the lineat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, th, 14 nov 2019 - mon, 10 feb 2020
From € 67.60
5. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 13 nov 2020
From € 17.70
6. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitat Eiffel Tower, th, 14 nov 2019 - fri, 13 nov 2020
From € 60.90
7. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 13 nov 2020
From € 88.40
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, th, 14 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 45.30
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, th, 14 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From € 33.30
10. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, sun, 17 nov 2019 - fri, 13 nov 2020
From € 111.30
Skip the line: The Eiffel Tower by night
Get the perfect view over the beautiful city of Paris by night, where the streetlights makes the city shine. You visit the wonderful Eiffel Tower, where you skip the line and see both first and second floor of the magnificent monument!
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- Get a tour about the architecture and history
- Experience an audioguide through a mobile app
- See the breathtaking view over Paris by night
What can I expect?
Paris is a beautiful city - and with a beautiful city comes stunning monuments. One of them is the Eiffel Tower.
The Eiffel Tower gets about seven million visitors per year. One does not wonder why: It is a breathtaking monument and it reaches into sky and up over the rooftops of Paris. Imagine getting a complete overview of the city by being up so high that you can see just about everything! Now that view is something you have the chance to see - by night!
You visit both the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower. On the second floor you get the panoramic view over Paris by night, while you learn all about the fascinating history of the Eiffel Tower. The audio guide will also point out some of the other monuments, which you can see from up here. On your way down you stop at the first floor, where you look down through the glass floor: You are 57 meters from the ground! Make sure you don't get dizzy!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
When does the tour start?
You choose at which time slot you wish to visit the Eiffel Tower.
Is there a guide, I'm supposed to meet?
Yes, at the meeting point you will meet your guide, who leads you to the Eiffel Tower. From this point on the tour is with an audio guide. You download the app and then listen to the audio guide on your phone, as you explore the Eiffel Tower.
- Note that you still have to go through the security check, where there can be a queue.
- Non-foldable strollers and suitcases are not allowed in the Eiffel Tower.
Infant (0-3): Free
Please check calender for date and time.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 5 reviews
"The directions were bad and the customer service!"
Quan tue, 1 oct 2019
"It was an amazing experience. Wish i had booked to get to the summit"
Carol sun, 29 sep 2019
Eiffel Tower 2nd floor skip the line tickets
"Olimme kiitollisia päästämään tornin 2 kerrokseen , varsinkin mahdollisuudesta ohittaa jonot."
Ion sun, 27 oct 2019
"Wszystko przebiegło pomyślnie, polecam"
Katarzyna sun, 20 oct 2019
Carlo tue, 13 aug 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Jump the queue
Duration: 2 hours
Please check calender for date and time.
36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.