100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Madame Tussauds London: Priority entranceat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 28.70
2. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 54.20
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tourat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , tue, 25 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From € 81.40
4. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 31.00
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 64.00
6. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & London Eyeat , sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 53.30
7. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeonat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & London Dungeon, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 69.80
8. London Eye: Family Ticketsat London Eye, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 30.00
9. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 35.30
10. 2-in-1: London Dungeon & Madame Tussaudsat , sat, 22 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From € 53.30
Tower of London
The Tower of London is of course mostly know for the Crown Jewels and The Beefeaters, but attractions like "The White Tower", "The Bloody Tower" and "The Traitor's gate" all manage to add to the incredible experience as you discover the towers 900 years of history.
NB: The tickets (etickets) sent to you need to be exchanged for standard tickets. This is done at the Tower of London. Please remember that the person booking the tickets must bring a picture ID (passport will do) in order to collect your entrance tickets. Choosing Your Tickets Select the date you arrive in London as the “Valid From” date as the tickets are valid for 1 month from the “Valid from” date you select. Choose the number of tickets and click on “SEARCH”. Then simply select either “Adult” or Child” tickets (Children aged 5-15 years qualify for child tickets). Children younger than 5 years are free as long as an adult accompanies them. Tickets to other tours and attractions may be added at this stage.
Save 10% on your entry tickets!
Right now you save 10% on your entrance tickets to Tower of London.*
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 742 reviews
Must see when visiting London!
"The tickets collection was fast and the attraction is really worth a visit when you visiting Lond which is a really great experience to get to know the history of the Royal history of not only the tower itself,but the history of the royals."
Zhen yu mon, 14 oct 2019
The Guides lead the way so keep your head together
"Had close to 4 hours in the tower and unlike nany of its earlier inhabitants was delighted to do so and thoroughly enjoyed it. the guides are fabulous and so informative in very often a humorous way. though try pick a dry day for your visit as the guides are curtailed in rain. strangely you are made to feel at home. i will revisit."
Billy mon, 30 sep 2019
Well worth a visit
"The Crown Jewels are spectacular, the armoire and torture instruments are fascinating. Make sure you hear the Yeoman’s introductory talk - very informative and entertaining. Really accessible, very close to Tower Hill tube station."
A fantastic piece of wonderfully preserved history
"The Tower of London is truly a must on any trip to London - Its location and position beside Tower Bridge is stunning and if viewed from the opposite side of the Thames a beautiful photo opportunity. We had booked ahead on Londontickets.ie which saved any queuing to buy on the day - as it happens the buy on the day queues were short and no wait to get into the Tower but at a busier time of year, buying ahead would be invaluable. We took the tour with one of the Yeomen (Sean) who was very informative, funny and added many "stories and insights" to the experience that we would otherwise have missed had we gone around on our own - would definitely recommend taking the tour (approx. 1 hr) - As you stand in the various courtyards and buildings, it is hard to believe what took place all those years ago as today its peaceful, beautiful and a sight to behold - needless to say, the Crown Jewels were stunning, the armorie very interesting, we gave the Torture Tower a miss and the onsite Café is very good indeed. All in all, well worth a visit and a must see in my book !!!"
Free Cancellation Free Cancellation
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before booked date
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a better price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in price in full.
Print out voucher
Save time – Jump the queue
- Access to the Tower of London.
- Admission to the exhibitions, including the Crown Jewels.
- The iconic Yeoman Warder tour.
- Live historical re-enactments.
- Children's activity trails.
- Printed maps are available at the Tower ticket desk and entrance points.
Tower of London
St Katharine's & Wapping London EC3N 4AB
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.