100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM. Incl window Table and Champagneat Dinner Cruise La Marina - 18:45 incl window Table and Champagne, tue, 30 may 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From € 123.60
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, tue, 30 may 2023 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From € 22.00
3. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, tue, 30 may 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From € 40.20
4. Dinner Cruise - 9:00 PMat Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM, tue, 30 may 2023 - sat, 30 mar 2024
From € 159.70
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, sun, 4 jun 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From € 377.30
6. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM Incl. Window Table & Champagneat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, tue, 30 may 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From € 86.70
7. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise Paris at 12:30 PM, tue, 30 may 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From € 68.00
8. Moulin Rouge & Seine cruiseat Moulin Rouge & Seine cruise, tue, 6 jun 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
From € 189.90
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, wed, 31 may 2023 - sun, 27 aug 2023
From € 63.80
10. Sightseeing Cruise on the Seineat Sightseeing Cruise on the Seine, tue, 30 may 2023 - sat, 25 nov 2023
From € 18.50
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
Experience an unforgettable evening on a romantic trip along the Seine. Enjoy a delicious 3-course menu, while you watch the sky turn dark and the city's beautiful monuments light up on the banks.
- Enjoy a romantic evening with a delicious 3-course menu
- Admire the stunning view over Paris
- Share a heart shaped chocolate cake
- Marvel at the beauty of Paris’ bridges & the sights
What can I expect?
Romantic Dinner Cruise with Stunning Views
You are invited to go directly to the boarding area, located on the Quai de Solférino, a few feet from the Musée d'Orsay, where the La Marina team will welcome you.
You will have an exceptional view of the bridges and sights of Paris all along the banks: Notre Dame Cathedral, the Musée d'Orsay, the Eiffel Tower. You will sail into the magic of Paris, which looks especially lovely from the Seine. You will quickly discover why the City of Lights is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world.
Enjoy a gourmet dinner onboard La Marina. Taste delicious French cuisine while enjoying the panoramic view of the city. Your romantic meal ends with a delicious chocolate cake for two.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long does the cruise last?
The cruise lasts 1:15 hours.
What's on the menu?
You can see the menu here. The menu is subject to modification.
Boarding will begin at 6.15 pm at the foot of the Orsay Museum.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
Drinks (can be purchased onboard)
Book From € 86.70
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Jump the queue
Duration: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Dinner cruise
- Your choice of starter, main and dessert
- Coffee and tea
Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM
PARISCityVISION La Marina Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.