100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, tue, 6 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 123.10
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursat , tue, 6 dec 2022 - tue, 5 dec 2023
From € 54.70
3. Rome in a day - 8 hoursat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, wed, 7 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 181.10
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 4 jan 2023
From € 32.40
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineat Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, tue, 6 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 28.40
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, fri, 9 dec 2022 - tue, 5 dec 2023
From € 60.30
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, th, 8 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 73.70
8. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartat Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, fri, 9 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
From € 97.40
9. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourat Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, wed, 7 dec 2022 - tue, 5 dec 2023
From € 80.00
10. Borghese Gallery: Skip the lineat , tue, 6 dec 2022 - sun, 29 jan 2023
From € 32.00
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Track
Gain fast entry to the Colosseum in Rome with a pre-booked timeslot. With this ticket you decide when you wish to visit the amphitheater. You also get access to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, which you can explore at your own pace!
- Get fast access to the Colosseum
- Choose the date and time that suits you the best
- Stroll around the entire Roman Forum area
- Ascend the Palatine Hill
- Lose yourself in Roman history
What can I expect?
Explore the Colosseum & Entire Ancient Rome
Fast Track-ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and legendary Palatine Hill.
This ticket is tailored for travelers who would rather explore ancient Rome alone rather than take a tour.
Just don't forget to bring a map, an app, or a good guidebook as there's plenty to see and learn about!
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-ticket by email.
Print it out, or show tickets on a mobile device, and bring it with you to the Colosseum main entrance point (Go to "The individual Entrance Gate" at the Colosseum)
How long is my ticket valid?
You can only use your ticket once. Each site has a strict no re-entry policy.
When can I visit the Colosseum?
Your entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is valid on the booked date and time. Be sure to be there 30 min before your booked time.
Why are my tickets over face value?
The price you pay per ticket includes the booking fees and reservation fee for the Colosseum - for our local agent in Rome and for Ticmate.
If you queue up at the Colosseum ticket office, the price is 14 Euro. In this case, you must wait to get in. Waiting time can exceed 2 hours.
Our tickets are skip-the-line priority entrance tickets so you will save a lot of time by avoiding queues at the Colosseum box office and at the entrance!
Smart travelers always book ahead and get priority access.
Can I bring my backpack?
For security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are not allowed inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Please note that there will be a security check at the Colosseum entrance. This cannot be passed with our tickets
- This ticket do not give you access to Colosseums 4th & 5th floor, Underground floor or the arena floor.
Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
Fantastic: 4.3 – 26 reviews
Vi gik lige ind
"Selvom vi havde fået angivet et tidspunkt på billetter. Prøvede vi at gå ind 40 min før, det var der ingen problemer i."
Majken sat, 8 oct 2022
"Det virkede helt perfekt og var som det blev sat i udsigt - hurtigt inde i Colosseum."
Knud erik th, 8 sep 2022
Book From € 29.00
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Jump the queue
Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
- Fast Track entry to the Colosseum.
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Colosseum: Fast Track
Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.