100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackat Colosseum: Fast Track, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 4 jan 2023
From € 29.00
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursat Vatican Morning Tour, th, 8 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 73.70
3. Rome in a day - 8 hoursat Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, wed, 7 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 181.10
4. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingat Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , tue, 6 dec 2022 - mon, 4 dec 2023
From € 149.50
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideat Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 4 jan 2023
From € 32.40
6. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsat , th, 8 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 54.60
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryat Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, fri, 9 dec 2022 - tue, 5 dec 2023
From € 60.30
8. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeat Skip the line Vatican Ticket, tue, 6 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
From € 123.10
9. Papal Audienceat Papal Audience, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 31 may 2023
From € 45.20
10. Big Bus Rome Toursat Big Bus Tours Rome , tue, 6 dec 2022 - tue, 5 dec 2023
From € 32.60
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hours
Skip the line to Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill and avoid wasting your time waiting in long queues! On this 3-hour guided tour you hear about all three sites from your expert local guide. This way you spend your time exploring, learning and hearing the stories that bring ancient Rome to life!
- Skip the line to Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Hear the stories that bring ancient Rome to life
- Learn about the sites from your expert, local guide
- Avoid missing out, even on the shortest vacation
- See all three sites in just 3 hours
- Don't wait in long queues
What can I expect?
Travel Back in Time to Ancient Rome
Visit Rome’s most iconic site, the Colosseum, with an expert, English-speaking guide who will talk you through the bloody past of the amphitheater, home to gladiators, mock sea-battles and executions.
You’ll spend over an hour inside the Colosseum, exploring it from two levels in an attempt to understand what it must have been like when the stands were packed, the crowds were roaring and a gladiator’s life hung on the whims of an emperor. This tour also includes the Roman Forum, where you’ll walk along the “Via Sacra” or “Sacred Way” – the main path through the Roman Forum, which once sparkled with festivals and triumphal processions as Roman armies returned from war.
On top of the Colosseum and Roman Forum, you can see the Palatine Hill, the most famous of the Seven Hills of Rome. From here you will admire the views of the Roman Forum and Nero’s Circus Maximus where chariot races were once held.
In Rome’s most popular tourist sites things can get pretty hectic – get the most from your visit with not just Skip the Line Access, but headsets when appropriate so you can always hear your guide.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop "Colosseo". Your guide coordinator will be waiting here wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Palatine Hill.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip the Line Access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 32 reviews
"Sabrina var en gid guide"
Lasse th, 27 oct 2022
Guidet tur som gir merverdi.
"City Wonders sin guide var kompetent, humoristisk og vennlig. Samlet sett ga dette mer kunnskap og glede av besøket. 3 timer gikk overraskende greit."
Bjørn fri, 7 oct 2022
3timmar intressant guidning
"Fick en intressant resa i romarnas historia av våran guide som även jobbar som arkeolog."
Peter mon, 26 sep 2022
Virkelig god guide
"Virke god guide, som sørgede for så meget skygge som muligt, kendte de gode vandsteder og forklarede det hele godt."
Tina lehmann th, 11 aug 2022
"Om man är intresserad av historia är det här en väldigt bra rundtur"
Johan sat, 18 jun 2022
Book From € 54.70
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
- Skip the line-ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- An expert English-speaking tour guide.
Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma, Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.