100% secure payment system
Pay in your local currency
Over 3,5 million tickets sold
1. 2-in-1 London Comboat 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, tue, 28 mar 2023 - tue, 26 mar 2024
From € 63.00
2. Madame Tussauds Londonat Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 28 mar 2023 - tue, 26 mar 2024
From € 43.10
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Victoria Stationat Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , sat, 1 apr 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
From € 110.10
4. London Eyeat London Eye: Timed Ticket, tue, 28 mar 2023 - tue, 26 mar 2024
From € 40.70
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseat 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 mar 2023 - tue, 26 mar 2024
From € 75.60
6. London Eye & Cruiseat London Eye & Cruise, tue, 28 mar 2023 - tue, 26 mar 2024
From € 54.60
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 28 mar 2023 - mon, 25 mar 2024
From € 38.00
8. Tower of Londonat Tower of London , tue, 28 mar 2023 - fri, 21 jul 2023
From € 39.30
9. London Dungeonat London Dungeon: Priority entrance, tue, 28 mar 2023 - tue, 26 mar 2024
From € 35.00
10. 5-in-1 London Comboat 5-in-1 London Combo, tue, 28 mar 2023 - tue, 26 mar 2024
From € 113.30
- Special offer!
- Save time – Jump the queue
Special offer! Children travel for free on Heathrow Express! All children between age 5 and 15 needs a valid ticket(€ 0,-)
From Paddington Station, you can easily take the tube, a bus or grab a cab to your final destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, Notting Hill and more.
Why book with us?
Book your Heathrow Express tickets here and save time.
- E-tickets directly into your mailbox
- Skip the line by the ticket machine at the station
- Ticket categories: adult/child, one-way or return
- Children under 5 years old are free when accompanied by an adult
- The ticket works in an optional direction to or from Heathrow to Paddington Station
How do I book my tickets for the Heathrow Express?
When booking your tickets: Pick the 'valid from' date as the date you will use the train tickets. If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Heathrow Airport has to be used within 28 days from the date you have chosen. Please note that you will receive 1 train ticket for each booking no matter how many you book for.
How do I use my tickets?
- Print out our e-ticket, which will be sent to your email (from: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Outbound journey: Show your ticket's bar code on the right side to the train staff.
- Homebound journey: If you have booked a return ticket you just keep the same e-tickets for the trip back to Heathrow Airport and show the bar code on the ticket.
Can I get children's tickets for the Heathrow Express?
Yes, you can purchase children's tickets for the Heathrow Express. Children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children under age 5 travel for free when accompanied by a paying adult. (Up to 4 children can travel free each adult).
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation by email. You will receive your e-tickets in a separate email. Please print out your e-tickets and bring with you on your trip.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to check the train timetable before your journey, especially the train times to and from the airport for flights that arrive or depart very early in the morning or late at night, or in case there is a limited service due to maintenance work etc.
- On bank holidays the Heathrow Express will not run as frequently as normal, and on December 25th the Heathrow Express doesn't run.
NEWS: Book first class tickets, and get access to the Fast Track Security service at Heathrow Airport.
Get a special offer with the Heathrow Express!
Right now, children of the age 0-15 travel with the Heathrow Express for free!
Child (0-15): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.6 – 851 reviews
Couldn’t be easier
"Bit of a walk in Terminal 2to get to the Heathrow express but once their it couldn’t be easier, 15 mins to Paddington station , your their ! All under the roof out of the elements ."
Andrew fri, 10 mar 2023
Fast, clean journey into London.
"I travelled 1st Class. Great seats, clean, not packed. Great wifi. Quick journey into Paddington."
Comfortable journey from Heathrow to Paddington in just 15 minutes!
"Very nice journey to Paddington and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Looking forward to my return journey to Heathrow on this train!"
Elizabeth, Kinsale, co. cork
Book From € 34.60
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a better price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in price in full.
Mobile voucher accepted
- Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Paddington Station.
- Free transportation for children age 15 and under.
- Plenty of luggage space.
- Free Wi-Fi onboard.
- Power sockets for charging mobile phones and devices.
- If chosen: A flexible return ticket - valid for 28 days.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.